Thursday 4 June 2015

Sun has become boon and ban for Queensland people

Sun provide Vitamin D which helps to absorb nutrient from the food especially calcium.  Calcium is very important for a cancer patient. Excess should be neglected everywhere. When you are exposed to sun for a long time or if you are affected with the ultra violet radiation then it may cause skin cancer. If you are fair complexioned then you should be more careful. Ultra Violet radiation affects them more than the dark complexioned people.

Skin Cancer can be cured after knowing the reason for its growth. The reason is removed then the cancer is removed automatically. Every cancer is generally caused due to the problem in the immune system.

My wife was suffering from cancer 10 years ago. This is the reason why I researched in this field and have acquired some knowledge. She was suffering from skin cancer. At that time it was believed that there is no any treatment for cancer. There were many myths also regarding this disease.

I travelled with my wife for the Skin check Melbourne. There she goes through the process of checkups for the skin cancer using much equipment.  The cancer was detected and she was admitted for the treatment. The Skin Cancer Clinic charged me high but after all health is not more important than money. The Skin doctor finds out the reason for her cancer and started giving treatment to her. She was declared safe in few days and was discharged. I got my wife in a healthy state. She is perfect now. It is the grace of God who helped me.

I learned the natural therapy and herbs which can cure skin cancer. I started helping the persons who suffer from skin cancer. I tried to bring the light of knowledge in the minds of the people which can remove the myth regarding skin cancer. It can be cured naturally. It can be cured by Essiac tea, Hoxsey herb, ozone therapy, wheatgrass therapy, etc. These methods are reachable to the common man. Today treatment of skin cancer is not out of reach from a common man.

For more information click this
- http://www.skincancerclinic.net.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment